Top 10 Best Trekking In Nepal
Nepal Tour And Trekking Service - Updated: September 13, 2020
The traveler who travel to Nepal, choose the Trek according to their experience. The best trekking of Nepal has been visited by a significant number of tourists in the previous year. Below is the best trekking in terms of spectacular views of the mountains and extensive experience.
Best Trekking in Nepal is as below
1: Everest Base Camp Trek
2: Annapurna Base Camp Trek
3: Annapurna Circuit Trek
4: Everest three pass trekking
5: Ghorepani-Poonhill Walk
6: Mardi Himal Trekking
7: Langtang GosaikundaTrek
8: Nar Phu Valley trek
9: Pikey Peak trek
10: Khopra danda Trek
01: Everest Base Camp Trek
Anyone who dreams about the Everest base camp trek, we are here to make your dream come true without hesitation. You dream about Everest and plan to make it come true.
The best you will get from Everest base camp trek is breathtaking landscapes with beautiful Himalaya, Sherpa culture, flora and fauna, and Buddhist monasteries.
The close-up views and the sweet, fresh, and cold Everest breeze will make you covet and feel nostalgic for this journey. Just close your eyes and imagine that you are on the highest mountain in the world, surrounded by the highest peaks around you, which is 100% natural, you will be sublime on this Trip. It is what Everest base camp Trekking offers you.
Located on the highest peak in the world, 8848- Mt. Everest, it offers heavenly traveler pleasures. Feel the immeasurable joy within you to be at its base and dream of the summit again. You will experience every detail of the hike with the relaxing experience of nature and culture. You can explore very unique and different culture of the Sherpa people with the inviting gesture of waving prayer flags on your way. All this offers you an intoxicating experience of nature and culture in a reality that transcends your thoughts and ideas about what Everest is.
Why Everest base camp trekking is the best Trekking in Nepal?
- Enjoy the panoramic flight to Lukla
- Enjoy the fascinating landscapes of Kala Pathar
- Discover Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest
- Discover and experience the local Sherpa culture
- Stand at the foot of Mount Everest, World's highest peak.
See the largest monastery - the Tengboche Monastery with another Buddhist religion
02: Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Are you looking for a moderate type of trekking with beautiful mountain views? It would be best if you tried the Annapurna base camp trekking. It is the best trekking in Nepal with the most beautiful views of the mountains and surroundings during the whole Trek. Normal physical conditions trekkers can participate in this Trip without any difficulty.
It is the perfect Trek for people who do not have much time but want to enter the base camp of the famous mountains of Nepal. The walk is renowned for the views of other picturesque mountains such as Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, and the Annapurna chain of course
the opportunity to immerse you in the local culture and lifestyle of the
different ethnic groups of Nepal, with breathtaking scenery and views of the
sunrise over the mountains, which made this Trek the best Trek in Nepal.
The maximum altitude of this Trip is 4,130 m and is not very high. The average time of walk of the day is 5 to 6 hours every day.
Why Annapurna Base Camp is best treks in Nepal?
- Discover the fascinating views of the Annapurnas mountain range along with the Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, and the Dhaulagiri Himalayas.
- Observe and experience the diversity of the culture and traditions of the people
- View of the beautiful village of Ghandruk, the town of the Gurungs
- Refresh yourself with natural hot springs
03: Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is the most popular trekking route of the Annapurna massif. It crosses the Thorongla Pass and touches the Muktinath healing area. The Annapurna Circuit Route is worth an adventure and a cultural experience. Many Hindus walk the path together with the relics of their deceased parents to leave them behind in Muktinath. The action enables the sick to attain salvation, free from the cycle of rebirth. Similarly, Buddhists from different parts of the country visit the pilgrimage site to pay for their homes. The fabulous views of the mountains and tranquillity of the Himalayas are the best that you can experience during the Trip.
Why the Annapurna Circuit Trek is best trekking in Nepal?
- Enjoy the hike on the famous World Trail
- Crosses the highest navigable pass in the world, the Thorong La (5416 m)
- Experience the breathtaking view of the Annapurna I, II, III, and IV as well as the Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare mountains at close range.
- Experience the peace zone of salvation
Three passes Trek
Would you like to experience the challenging and adventurous Trip in the Everest region? If you are looking for challenging trekking in Nepal, you have the three passes Everest Trek. This Trek allows you to explore the panoramic views of Everest.
It is another best trekking in Nepal as it allows you to explore Everest from different angles. It is also one of the less crowded and less traveled trails in the Khumbu region. Therefore the adventurous person should try this Trip in their life.
The Everest Three pass Trek takes you to the three high passes of the Everest region with the breathtaking views of the mountains. These three passes are the Kongma La Pass, the Cho La Pass and the Renjo La Pass with a challenging journey.
Since it is a long trip, it is necessary to have more time and costs for this Trek. This Trek would be best in autumn and spring.
Why Everest three passes trek is the best?
- Enjoy the magnificent mountain views
- cross the three high passes
- Enjoy the enchanting view of the sunrise on the mountain from the Kala Pathar viewpoint
- Love the scenic and exciting flight to Lukla
- Get to know the culture, traditions, and hospitality of the Sherpas.
here for more information about the hiking program.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
The Ghorepani Poonhill hike is the best short Trek for all time with beautiful views of the sunrise over the high peaks of the Himalayas. If you choose the Ghorepani Poonhill trek, you will be better prepared for other medium and demanding hikes such as the Annapurna base camp and Everest base camp trek. Choose the Ghorepani Poonhill Trek and explore the picturesque Himalayas and the view of the sunrise over the Himalayas.
Why Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking is best Treks?
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the sunrise over the mountains from Poonhill
- Explore the unique culture and tradition of the Tamang and Gurung
- Learn about the great hospitality that the villagers offer their guests
- Admire the unity of the Gurung people in the beautiful settlement of Ghandruk.
- Walk the paths decorated with lush rhododendron forests and
The Mardi Himal trek, untouched by modernity, is a less busy road in the Annapurna region. It is a more remote and alternative trekking route in the Annapurna region. The short, easy, and less crowded trail itself made this hike one of the best treks in Nepal.
It is famous as an early experiment in the high Himalayas and has gained popularity in a short time after the path was explored. The trail offers tempting views of the snowy peaks of the high mountains.
The route takes to the beautiful Gurung village. You will walk the high mountain trails with scenic beauty. The walk on the way to a lovely traditional town is genuinely worthy and a blessing. The warm hospitality of the villagers in villages like Kande, Pothana, Deurali, and Siding is a blessing.
The Mardi-Himal Trek route takes you through traditional settlements, beautiful and lush forests and rhododendron landscapes. You will also have the opportunity to experience a rich culture and tradition that is different from others in the region. Discover cultural diversity and natural beauty on the less crowded hiking route.
Why Mardi Himal Trekking is the best trekking in Nepal?
- Explore the remoteness of the Annapurna region
- See and enjoy the panoramic views of the Annapurna Mountains, the Mardi Himal, and the Machhapuchhre Himal.
- Reward by the best hospitality of villagers in different places during the Trip
your stay at Ghandruk
07: Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking is a combination of the Langtang valley and the Gosaikunda trails. Both are the most popular trails in Nepal with a unified version of nature and cultural experiences. Walking through the spectacular Langtang valley and then continuing to Lake Gosaikunda through Thulo Syabru is the standard trekking route.
Why is the Langtang Gosaikunda trek one of the best walks in Nepal?
- Hiking in the glacial valley of Langtang National Park
- Opportunity to explore the Tamang culture and the richness of Lake Gosaikunda
- Capture the breathtaking mountain views
- Opportunity to meet the rare animals of Langtang National Park
- Near from Kathmandu Valley
08: Nar Phu valley Trekking
Trek through the Nar Phu Valley and experience the Tibetan influenced the culture of northern Manang beyond the Annapurna Himalayas. The hidden villages of Nar and Phu allow visitors to experience the exotic culture and traditional mountain lifestyle. It is also an excellent opportunity to witness the stories and remains of the historic Khampa war. The walk through the Nar Phu valley is off the beaten track and receives very few visitors all year round. The Nar Phu Valley is one of the most visited Himalayan Mountains, including the Annapurna and Manaslu mountains. Hikers will have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the untouched valleys. Tibetan Buddhism merges with the mountain life in the villages of Nar Phu, and the taste will be unique for visitors.
Why is the Nar Phu Valley one of the best places to hike?
- To experience an adventurous hike.
- To explore the controlled area of Nepal
- Lets you capture the most dramatic views of the Annapurna snow region
- Opportunity to visit old monasteries, fortresses and the
culture of immortal times
09: Pikey peak trekking
The Pikey Peak route is one of the shortest in the Everest region. The hike is ideal for exploring the local culture and traditions of the Sherpas along with the mountain scenery. The Trek offers panoramic views of Everest and neighboring peaks such as Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Dhaulagiri, and Mount Makalu.
The Trek to Pikey Peak takes you to the top of the hill from where you have a magnificent view of Everest. The trekking can be done in a short time, so it gained popularity immediately after the discovery of the route. It makes this Trek the best.
This less-traveled route is suitable for hikers with limited time. Located at an altitude of 4,070 m, it offers magnificent views of the mountains and the surrounding countryside. The Trek to Pikey Peak does not require a high level of physical fitness but requires some physical activity before the Trek.
Why Pikey Peak Trek is the best Trek?
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the sunrise on the high peaks
- Discover the local culture and traditions along with breathtaking mountain views
- See the sacred and historic monasteries in the Everest region
- Reward yourself with a magnificent view of the mountains and relive your moment of enjoyment
- Discover the absolute wilderness and peace in the region
Khopra danda Trek
The Khopra danda Khayar lakes Trail is a new alternative route to the classic hiking trails in the Annapurna region. The hike is less crowded and offers fantastic views of the mountain, especially at sunrise. Khopra Ridge is one of the best vantage points from which to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view. Hikers can see the beautiful view of mountains like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, II, III and South, Hiunchuli, Fishtail, Mt.
Why Khopra danda Trek is best treks?
- Walk on the less traveled road
- Enjoy the eye-catching Mountain view
- Visit the Yak cheese factory and the spectacular Khayar lake
the Magar and Gurung culture